We currently manage 50 luxury apartments in Budapest, 95 % is rented.
Before rental Service
For us is very important to have the apartment rented. So whether we refurbished the apartment or not we help with the following:
When you buy the apartment:
We register all the utilities to your name and go to visit all the utility/internet providers, and sort out all the difficult and time consuming paperwork for you.
we know what the tenants need, we can help with the full furnishing of the apartment. If the tenant later needs something in the apartment and approved by you we will arrange it.
Renting the apartment out:
- 1. we advertise the apartment directly on the local and foreign markets
- 2. giving the apartments to the best letting agents specialised in expats and foreign tenants
- 3. giving he apartment the relocation companies who specialised on expat tenants.
- 4. giving the property to local letting agents
So one thing is sure every potential foreign tenant who arrives to Budapest or any local tenants will know about your property. So not more is possible to do to get the apartment to rent it out as soon as possible.
Moving in service:
for us it is very important to have a good tenant in it so we try to check and filter the potential tenants to be sure that they will be good tenants, pay in time and don’t damage the apartment.
Service during the tenancy period :
- 1. negotiate the best price and conditions for you with the tenant
2. prepare/check the bilingual contract
3. you give a POA to us and we sign the contract on your behalf when you approved that we can sign.
4. Read all the utilities meters on the moving in date.
5. make a full inventory list on the moving in date
6. register all the utilities to the new tenant’s name and go to visit all the utility providers, and sort out all the difficult and time consuming paperwork.
7. we only let the tenants moving in when it is confirmed by that the two months deposit and one month rent has arrived to your bank account.
Moving out service:
- 1. being in touch with tenants, ensuring that they are happy (so they usually stay longer than the original tenancy period
2. if any problems occur in the apartment we first send our handy men there, and if it is not possible to prepare immediately or the problem is more serious we send there an expert (plumber/electrician/painter) who will sort the problem out
3. checking the apartment: whenever we go the apartment, we always check the general condition of the place, and if we see that tenants don’t use it properly, we get in touch with them immediately (but usually it does not happen as we manage to get good tenants)
- 1. we always like to arrange that the tenants stay longer than their contract s they feel that they in good hands.
- 2. as soon as we know the moving out date, usually one month beforehand, we try to advertise the apartment again and start the rental procedure again so if everything goes well there won’t be really vacancy period between the two tenants.
- 3. getting ready all the paperwork for the moving out.
- 4. making the moving out inventory, checking everything , if there is any problem caused by the tenants , we inform you and negotiate the cost of this with the tenant which will be deducted from the deposit.
- 5. checking the utility meters and putting it back to your name
- 6. giving you the exact amount how much is due back to the tenant from the deposits so you make the transfer